Outdoor lighting is a very important part of the outdoor security of your home. Outdoor lighting can discourage intruders from even thinking about entering your home. The best home lighting design will allow for the elimination of possible hiding places. It will also allow for face recognition and targeting of any potential intruder.
Good outdoor home security lighting design will aim for the following:
- You should have a sense of safety when you’re outside of your home.
- It should help you avoid any criminal threats and if a threat is perceived it should allow you to defend yourself well.
- A clear view of the lighted area should be evident. This would include the view of all obstructions like fences, gates, etc.
- A good home lighting security system should also allow for facial recognition of at least 30 feet.
- You should easily be able to find your keys, walk the dog, and even retrieve the mail with a good lighting security system.
There are lots of good reasons to have a good lighting security system in place at home. You will rest easier and worry less with such a good home security lighting system in place. Here’s to safe and happy lighting.